Saturday, January 08, 2005

*annoyed grunt*

I want to link to blogs from this page, to make life easier for myself, but I cannot for the life of me work out how. They make it so easy on livejournal... Anyone want to help? Please? *puppydog eyes*

Anyway.

I know it sounds pretentious, and I'm only 15, but I've decided to start thinking about working on a script for a tv show, about what I know (ie, life at a london secondary school). Won't get anywhere, but it's good practice for writing skillz. So I'm looking through all my old posts on deadjournal. Holy shit. I'm very glad I wasn't particularly teenyboppery, but it is bad. Still, useful material.

I think I might make it in the kind of style of a blog. And alienate most people. Hmm. obviously this needs some thought.

I started blogging in 2002. That's 3 years ago. Woah.

8 Comments:

Blogger JonnyB said...

Ummmm... the best way is probably to go to www.blogrolling.com

You can then drop a little bit of code into the blogger template and manage it from there.

9 January 2005 at 13:26  
Blogger Maud said...

Thanks. I'll try that.

9 January 2005 at 16:31  
Blogger james henry said...

Definitely go with the scripting thing. Blog+youth+script=selling point. The http://www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/ site has lots of useful stuff (including a word template for writing scripts, instead of messing about with tabs and that), so that's well worth a look.

11 January 2005 at 20:24  
Blogger Maud said...

Ooh, thanks for that. Of course, I also have that cousin who's a writing agent...

11 January 2005 at 20:28  
Blogger james henry said...

Then a life of bounteous pleasure and hanging out with rock bands awaits. Remember to be nice to the little people on the way up, or they'll end up peeing in your laptop-shaped swimming pool.

12 January 2005 at 08:44  
Blogger Maud said...

Hmm. Perhaps not.

Laptop shaped? Like a rectangle?

12 January 2005 at 16:53  
Blogger james henry said...

Do you still want that code for links? Only just realized you've got a livejournal thing though, so wasn't sure if you shifted over there. It's all so terribly fluid.

25 January 2005 at 15:36  
Blogger Maud said...

I've got a livejournal (well, had. I've had to delete it, but not going into that here). I had it for almost a year. But this is separate, and I'm still using it. So, yes, the code would be nice.

27 January 2005 at 14:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home