Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's the school's 87th birthday today. Which means that there are house plays this afternoon. Every year, on the 29th of september, each of the 6 houses performs a 10 minute play on the them. In the past have been disney movies (i was in the lion king), shakespeare (I was in 60s!midsummer night's dream), fairy stories (I was the witch in Rapunzel), teen movies (I was a bodyguard in Charlie's Angels). This year it's Roald Dahl books. And not the good ones, like Kiss kiss and Switch bitch. No, the kiddies ones. My house (kensington) are doing Matilda, which I like, but this is the first year I've not been in one. Mainly because I'm in the middle of Taming of the Shrew. A friend of mine is dressed as the 'B F Ali-G' behind me. My school is odd.

But, it gets us out of lessons for an afternoon, so it can't be all bad.

I've been banned from the internet at home for a week after blogging when I should have been working. So I'm doing it in school instead. Babysat last night. B2 was very sweet, and behaved like a little angel. Then went downstairs and watched Hetty Wainthropp Investigates (with everyone's favourite hobbit, Dom Monaghan - who mum is convinced is gay, and won't listen to me when I protest otherwise. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0597480/) Saw the Motorcycle Diaries on Monday, very good, very interesting. Plus, Gael Garcia Bernal is THE most beautiful man.

The bell's ringing, must go and watch house plays.

3 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Disney World
Thanks

14 October 2005 at 09:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

15 October 2005 at 02:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice posts i added you to my bookmarks

Just wanted to say everything you posted was a good read.
Its nice too see that some people create decent and entertaining blogs, yours kept me reading for well over 10 minutes.

Thanks!

17 October 2005 at 23:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home